And with 10 bloggers involved, you can be sure there are 10 chances to win a copy of The Canning Kitchen! Each of these food blogs is reviewing a different recipe from the book and giving away a copy to a reader. I will link to their posts as they go live throughout the week so you can hop on over and enter to win:
- Kitchen Heals Soul - Sweet Thai Chili Chutney
- Bridget's Green Kitchen - Apple Butter
- The Brunette Baker - Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Food & Whine - Strawberry Jam
- The Organic Experiment - Zesty Pizza Sauce
- Faithfully Gluten Free - Pink Lemonade Jelly
- Eating Niagara - Blueberry Lime Jam
- Try Small Things - Thick Cut Orange Marmalade
- Kelly Neil - Hot Dog Relish
- The Tiffin Box - Sour Cherry Jam
Thank you to Food Bloggers of Canada for arranging this blog hop with your members. I'm excited to read how the book is being received in kitchens across Canada, and how some home cooks are trying out canning for the very first time with my book. Also, thank you to Penguin Canada for providing review and giveaway copies to make this happen.
Good luck, everyone!