What a fun week of giveaways here on Family Feedbag as part of my 2014 Best Christmas Gifts for the Home Cook wish list! Every one of these wonderful gifts was up for grabs, and you left your comments on blog posts all week in the hopes of nabbing one for under your own tree. Thank you to all the wonderful companies who contributed these prizes to help spread the holiday spirit.
Here are the winners (selected using Random.org):
1. Rebecca Gunderson of Langford, British Columbia
A Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Cookie Tray, an All-Silicone Spoonula and Giant Snowflake Cookie Cutter with Star Cutouts.
2. Airiyel Sjoden of Houston, British Columbia
A 1-year subscription to Ricardo magazine.
3. Amanda Seebeck of Dorval, Quebec
A Home Canning Starter Kit from Bernardin.
4. Krista Convey of Nanaimo, British Columbia
A package of 5 silicone baking tools from Trudeau.
5. Brenda Penton of Kippens, Newfoundland
The Gourmet Pasta Press attachment from KitchenAid Canada.
Cayla Naumann of Victoria, British Columbia
The Roto Slicer w/shredder attachment from KitchenAid Canada
Michelle Little of Montreal, Quebec
The Citrus Juicer attachment from KitchenAid Canada.
6. Natalie Buchmann of Victoria, British Columbia
A copy of Family Meals by Michael Smith (Penguin Canada).
7. Anne Bury of Calgary, Alberta
A copy of Gatherings by Jan Scott and Julie Van Rosendaal (Whitecap Books).
I am in the process of contacting all the winners and arranging for shipment of your prizes.